● Two rotors in the upper and lower stages, the ratio of reduction is larger, and the output particle size is finer. The crushing efficiency below 3mm can reach 95%.
● No sieve bottom, and high-humidity materials will never be blocked.
● Unique bidirectional gap adjustment technology can greatly increase the service life of the hammer head.
● The hydraulic opening and closing device, not only light, fast, safe and reliable, but also easy to maintain.
● Ultra-high wear-resistant hammer head, long service life.
|Series||Max Feed Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kw)||Output size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)|
● Adopts full-pass design, no sieve bottom, effectively preventing the problem of sticky and wet materials blocking.
● Equipped with a hydraulic opening device, the crushing chamber is easy to open and easy to replace wearing parts.
● Hammer head and liner adopt new material, new structure and new technology, with high strength and high wear resistance.
● Specialized design according to user’s actual situation, timely supply of spare parts.
● High wear-resistant dual alloy composite casting hammer head, using the latest centrifugal pressure casting, has the advantages of high hardness, high wear resistance, high toughness, long service life, strong impact resistance etc.
● The special thickened hammer head design effectively improves the impact resistance and stability of the hammer head.
● Split hammer design structure, simple and convenient replacement of hammer head, low maintenance cost of accessories.
PCSW Series Two-stage superfine crushing non-clogging hammer crusher is composed of two sets of rotors connected in series. The solid material crushed by the hammer of the upper rotor is immediately crushed again by the hammer of the rapidly rotating lower pole rotor. The materials in the inner cavity collide with each other, crush, and then discharge.