● High crushing efficiency, large crushing ratio.
● Overcomes the problem that the blockage of the wet sticky material.
● The crushing cavity is completely symmetrical. The rotor can be reversed, greatly reduces the maintenance cost and greatly prolongs the service life of the hammer head.
● The crushing chamber is easy to open and easy to replace wearing parts. The mainframe uses hydraulic oil cylinders.
● Ultra-high wear-resistant hammer head, long service life.
|Series||Rotor Diameter (mm)||Input Size (mm)||Output size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kw)|
● Adopts full-pass design, no sieve bottom, effectively preventing the problem of sticky and wet materials blocking.
● Equipped with a hydraulic opening device, the crushing chamber is easy to open and easy to replace wearing parts.
● Hammer head and liner adopt new material, new structure and new technology, with high strength and high wear resistance.
● Specialized design according to user’s actual situation, timely supply of spare parts.
● High wear-resistant dual alloy composite casting hammer head, using the latest centrifugal pressure casting, has the advantages of high hardness, high wear resistance, high toughness, long service life, strong impact resistance etc.
● The special thickened hammer head design effectively improves the impact resistance and stability of the hammer head.
● Split hammer design structure, simple and convenient replacement of hammer head, low maintenance cost of accessories.
PCKW Series Reversible fine particle non-clogging hammer crusher crushing principle: After the solid material enters the crusher, it is swept, sheared, squeezed, and ground by a high-speed hammer. Most of the large pieces of material are crushed. At the same time, the solid material is further crushed in the unloading section between the rotor and the liner plate. Material particle size control is achieved by adjusting the gap between the rotor and the crusher, and the crushed material is discharged from the discharge chute. The crushing chamber is equipped with two sets of linings plate, and the rotor runs in a certain direction. When the lining and the end face of the hammer are abraded in this direction, the rotor rotates in the opposite direction. The other end of the hammer and the other sidelining slate of the crushing chamber start to crush the material.