|Series||Model||Feeding Size (mm)||Output size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kw)|
● Double roller crusher have dual functions of sieving and crushing, which can crushing and sieving operations separately.
● Crushing chamber adopts the integral box structure, which effectively avoids the problem of bearing inadequate positioning and shaft jumping, and achieves the closedness of the crushing chamber, keeping the clean working environment.
● Crushing material size and Discharge size are adjustable.
● Crushing teeth structure is various which can be designed according to the material characteristics and particle size requirements, durability and easy maintenance.
● The arrangement of crushing teeth is advanced, single spiral, double spiral, multi spiral, interphase, linear etc. with high block rate and high crushing efficiency.
● Crusher tooth material with Babbitt abrasion resistance alloy (hardness HRC45～55, impact toughness AK≥38kg•m/cm2 ) ,with strong impact resistance and wear resistance, the service life is 2-3 times longer than that of high manganese steel or common wear resistant alloy.
● Equipped with advanced overload and stall protection device, intelligent control system and auto-lubrication system, easy to operate, safe and reliable.
Double roller crusher adopts the crushing theory of shearing, squeezing and stretching to crush the material. The biggest advantage is high lump rate, low over-crushing rate, and regular discharge material shape.
|Item||Traditional Secondary Crusher||Advanced Secondary Crusher|
|DOUBLE ROLLER CRUSHER|
|Crushing Principle||Impact principle||Extrusion principle||Principle of shearing and stretching|
|Material Final Shape||Good shape, close to regular polyhedron or round shape||Contains a lot of long strips and flakes material||Uniform discharge size, the product is close to regular polyhedron|
|Efficiency||Low efficiency||High efficiency, max capacity up to 1000t/h|
|Discharge size adjustable||Adjustable, but difficult to operate||Adjustable, easy operate|
|Maintains cost||Large amount of maintenance and high maintenance costs||Few repairs and extremely low maintenance costs. The service life of crushing teeth can reach 3 million tons.|
|Resource utilization||Low utilization rate, severe over crushing rate||Improve 15%-30%|
|Economic benefits||The use of limestone to produce calcium carbide and white ash industry requires higher particle size and material shape of limestone. The products crushed by the traditional secondary crushing equipment have high over crushing rates and poor material shapes, which seriously affect the production efficiency and sales of limestone, and produce too much over crushed materials, causing serious waste of resources.||The production rate of finished materials is increased by more than 15%, which greatly improves the utilization rate of raw materials; the material with regular improve the quality of downstream products; the equipment has low power consumption and saves electricity costs; the small amount of maintenance and low maintenance costs reduces the operation cost.|